Collections Top Pick!
A cataloguing / library / tracking / registry system for recording anything about items in your collections / inventories / archives / libraries etc, fully customisable to easily include whatever fields you need to describe the items in your collection, including external links to files, folders, websites or pictures and photos.
- So simple to design your own collections with a very easy to use wizard screen. Try out the fully functional free demo!
- Unlimited Collections; the database can contain any number of different collections all in the same file: CDs - DVDs - Books - Pictures - Magazines - Recipes - Articles - Documents Register and Control - Contact Information - Keys Control - Assets / Equipment Register - Bibliography - The list of possible uses is endless!
- Each Collection is Unique; each collection can have its own specification in terms of how many fields, type of data in the field, input validation, default values, screen layout, report layout etc.
- Unlimited Items; each collection can have an unlimited number of items within it.
- Ready made fields available for selection and inclusion in your design (10 of each type and you can add more if you need them):
- Text: for storing anything up to 255 characters (names, addresses, short lists, etc)
- Memo: for storing anything up to 65,000 characters (a short story or copious notes etc)
- Date: for storing dates and/or times with an automatic date picker for each field (fully customisable date display format)
- Number: for storing any sort of number including percentages
- Currency: for storing prices, costs etc (fully customisable currency display format)
- Links: for linking an item in your collection to external files, folders, web pages – anything! (click the button to open/play/view it)
- Photos: for linking an item in your collection to external picture files and have them displayed within the collection screen for that item. Click the picture to open it in your registered graphics/photo editor software.
- Checkbox: for yes/no type answers to questions
- So simple to use for single or multiple users to share.
- The database file is multi-user (including the demo) so you can share your information with all your colleagues.
- No user licences or repeat fees (you buy the "freehold" with the full version)
- Fully customisable; you will have full access to the database window and all design objects so you can change or add anything you wish
Limitations: Recommended screen resolution 1024x768.
So Simple to Implement:
- Download the appropriate file
- Unzip the contents in to your working folder
- Open the database file
- That's it, you're ready to go!
- Full instructions included.